These cookies are a wholesome delicious treat. Make a batch to enjoy with friends and family. You can also fill a mason jar with the dry ingredients, attach the label below, and top it with a bow. It’s a gift that’s sure to make anyone’s day!
For Dry Ingredients You’ll Need:
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped walnuts
For Wet Ingredients, You’ll Need:
3/4 cup margarine (I prefer Land O Lakes because it makes the cookies softer)
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
1. Mix all ingredients (both wet and dry)
2. Line your baking pan with parchment (not wax paper), or spray your baking pan with non-stick spray
3. Drop tablespoon size balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets with two inches of space in between each.
4. BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
5. Cool on baking sheets for about 2 minutes so that cookies don’t fall apart. Transfer to cooling racks and let sit until they are finished cooling. Store cookies in an airtight container or wrap each cookie separately with plastic wrap.