Do you love to bake? If so, then this is the perfect recipe for you. It’s a delicious white chocolate craisin Cookies mix that can be made in just 15 minutes! Plus it stores perfectly in the pantry so you can keep a batch or two on hand until you’re ready for a quick dessert or snack, or for a tasty homemade gift.
This recipe is simple and easy-to-follow, making it perfect for anyone who loves baking but doesn’t always have time on their hands. The ingredients are all natural and healthier than store-bought cookies too – no preservatives or artificial flavors here!
Fresh cranberries are partially dehydrated, similar to how grapes become raisins, to produce dried cranberries. … The term “craisin” refers to dried cranberries because of their similarity to raisins, although Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. owns the trademark to that term.
Just add butter, eggs and a touch of vanilla to the mix when you’re ready and enjoy your fresh cookies within 10 minutes of mixing everything together!
How about a white chocolate Craisin cookie sandwich? Just add a thick layer of your favorite cream cheese frosting between two freshly baked white chocolate Craisin cookies for a sweet treat that’s sure to impress.
White Chocolate Craisin Cookie Mix
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup dried cranberries
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- To make this as a Gift in a Jar, layer the dry ingredients in a jar.
- To do so, in a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch- mixing well, then layer the sugars and finally add the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips in small bags on top.
- Attach a tag with the directions to complete the recipe. This recipe makes 1 jar of cookie mix, which is about 12-18 large cookies
White Chocolate Craisin Cookies
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, room temperature
1 large egg
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions to prepare cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove the baggies of chocolate & berries from the top, set aside until needed.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine butter and mix, mixing for a minute. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold white chocolate chips and dried cranberries into dough (it will be thick) and mix until incorporated.
- Scoop by teaspoons full onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.
Cranberry Cookie Recipe Variation Notes:
1 If you don’t happen to have white chocolate chips on hand, you can opt to use regular chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, butterscotch chips or simply omit them altogether.
2. For a change of pace, use 1/3 cups of white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup of chopped macadamia nuts.
3 This mix can be made up to three months ahead of time for gift giving, or to create homemade convenience foods for the pantry.