Thank you for your interest in sharing content on Budget101.com! Our site is tailored specifically to help families save money in all areas of life and enjoy fantastic recipes (at affordable prices). We cover a vast range of topics, affordable travel, DIY, gardening, lifestyle, parenting, tasty recipes- you name it!
Our Facebook page offers a vast audience of 2.3 Million engaged fans with an average of 248K views per post while our site, Budget101.com receives an average 500K pageviews per month. We have 81,800 Pinterest Followers; 1,400 twitter followers and 8,200 followers on Instagram.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content must be a minimum of 1,000 words
- Must be unique, on-topic with our site, and contain proper grammar
- All articles Must include at least 2 large images (think pin-able).
- Once the Article is published you agree to share it across your Social Media Platforms, else the link(s) within is/are removed.
If you’re using an article you’ve created prior it would need to be reworded in such a way that Google wouldn’t penalize for duplicate content. Please note that we do not choose topics and/or titles, we leave this up to the author’s discretion.
- Guest Post links are DO-FOLLOW
- No Affiliate links or spam
- You May include up to 3 Relevant links back to your own site
- Provide an author biography with a link back to your site. We recommend 2-3 sentences with additional information about your site or products.
- Edit your User Profile to add your social media links as well
Full Disclosure: Budget101.com is monetized and we will likely insert our own affiliate links within the post.
Examples Approved Guest Posts
Ready to Submit?
If you believe your content meets these basic guidelines, we invite you to submit it below:
In the event that you are a marketer including links back to a site that you do not own, your post is considered a Sponsored Guest Post, and advertising rates apply.