tater tot casserole- Dump Recipes

This is super cheap and easy to make. Take half of one bag of tater tots, put it in the bottom of your slow cooker. Mix a package of frozen green beans, one pound of ground turkey, and 6 cups of mashed potatoes. Put that on the tater tots. Please remaining tater tots on top, top with chesse

tater, tots, cheap, cups, mashed, potatoes, hours, pound, ground, turkey, cook, chesse, beans, remaining, easy, make, super, casserole, half, cooker, package, frozen, slow, bottom, green

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default tater tot casserole

This is super cheap and easy to make.

Take half of one bag of tater tots, put it in the bottom of your slow cooker.

Mix a package of frozen green beans, one pound of ground turkey, and 6 cups of mashed potatoes. Put that on the tater tots. Please remaining tater tots on top, top with chesse if you like, cook on low 6 hours. VERY CHEAP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hickamgirl For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: tater tot casserole

This does sound very frugal, but I'm afraid my crew will want a bit more flavor out of it...what would you suggest? Maybe a little bouillon granules or something? What's been your experience with this?

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

I added cream of mushroom soup to mine and it was delish!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

I cant wait to try this with the homemade tater tots I just made from the copycat recipes: Budget101.com - - Homemade Tater Tots | Make Your Own

I was surprised at how well they came out. My dh suggested that next time I make them with fresh chives or seasonings for varied flavors. I think that would work well in the casserole too!
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~