Forum Replies Created
- December 31, 2013 at 12:49 pm in reply to: Help Us Get Organized & We’ll Help You Get Organized too! #447106
As someone that is new to this site, the only thing that I can think of to improve is to make sure that your links work. I tried to enter for the fitbit and download the ebook and was told that the page was not found. I finally was able to register and download yesterday afternoon.
1. Treadmill at least 10 minutes daily
2. Bike 30 minutes daily
3. Strength training program
1. Make dishwasher and laundry detergents.
2. Make gifts and cards for holidays and special events like weddings and birthdays.
3. Mend and sew clothing.December 24, 2013 at 5:51 pm in reply to: Budget101 Countdown to Christmas Day #5 (1 day left!) #446231
The best gag gift I have heard of was a wrapped Snickers bar with the note: Don’t ‘snicker’ at least you got something!
I have been as good as I can. Please bring health and financial security to my family. I really need no other gift.
package of cream cheese
slivered water chestnuts, small can, drained
shredded cheddar cheese, 1-2 cups to taste, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
envelope of ranch dressing mix
mix ingredients and roll into a ball. cover with cheese and serve with veggies or crackers,December 21, 2013 at 8:55 pm in reply to: Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #2 – (4 days left!) #446006
The best homemade gift I received was a homemade beauty kit complete with sugar scrub and lip balm.December 21, 2013 at 8:51 pm in reply to: Happy Yule! Budget101 Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3 ( 3 days left!!) #446005
I would dry fruits, veggies, and meat to make gifts for my health conscious family. It would definitely help with deer jerky.
1. Time off work to spend with family and recharge.
2. Going to the theater to watch “Scrooge” the interactive play.
Holiday movies on Hallmark and Lifetime
4. Reading Christmas anthologies
5. Attending the annual Christmas party.:holiday: