- June 19, 2006 at 11:50 pm #236897LissKeymaster
Strawberry Pork Chops
A yummy recipe from Taste of Homes Simple & Delicious May/June 2006 edition!
3/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
1 teaspoon pepper
4 pork loin chops with bone (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (1/4 inch slices)
1. In a small bowl combine the vinaigrette, onion, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; set aside. Combine rosemary and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until browned. Pour vinaigrette mixture over meat; cook 3-4 minutes longer or until pork juices run clear.
3. Remove chops and keep warm. Add strawberries to the cooking juices and toss to coat; serve with pork chops.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.