- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 8:23 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 8:23 pm #267511
MINI KISSES Butter Pecan Bars
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, divided
3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, divided
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl; beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolates and 1/4 cup pecans; spread evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1 cup chocolates over top. Let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate softens. Spread evenly with knife. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup pecans over top; press gently. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 16 bars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.