Help with cheap activities in Orlando

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help with cheap activities in Orlando

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I live outside Orlando.Just wanna say although they say Orlando you are probably gonna be in Kissimmee.Buy nothing there ,drive the few extra miles back to Orlando & buy food ,groceries,gas,hotel/motel stays…….cheaper!Oh don’t rent a car from the places close to the airport! Also go to craigslist orlando u never know what info u can get….. Same with Daytona Beach. Once you get here the walgreens sell the Entertainment Coupon Book or join the orlando freecycle now & start getting coupons mailed to u that people aren’t using.Those of us who live here use them very little for attractions because most of us have family & friends who work at attractions & get in for free a few times a year. For 5 yrs old I definately suggest visiting Old Town,which is in Kissimmee.No cost to enter.But lots of
      shops,singing,& rides.It is a nice walk thru a fair like atmosphere.There is a puppet theater in Winter Park that I think is like $5 to get into.Kids luv it. Although it cost a bit to go to Arabian Nights it is worth the expense I think.It includes the meal.But mine love horses so it was well worth it.There is Wet n Wild on International Dr in Kissimmee(if your child swims) ~we are expecting 90 degree heat today! You can get discounts from Wendy’s soda cups for Sea World & Wet n Wild. Don’t buy discount tickets from these side vendors or you will waste a day at a timeshare or risk getting fake tickets. I will look in my coupon book & let ya know what I got.You are welcome to the 1’s we do not use……. Oh & here we do not say “pop” it is a soda or your tourist sign starts blinking across your head! Margo

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help with cheap activities in Orlando