7 FREE Issues of Parents Magazine

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies 7 FREE Issues of Parents Magazine

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

image not availableParents® Magazine is currently published 12 times annually – subject to change without notice. Double issues may be published, which count as 2 issues.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/MR/PMM/PMM_Huggies.jsp?cds_page_id=84323&cds_mag_code=PMM&id=1389876704567&lsid=40160651445042052&vid=1&ordersrc=rdparents0357

Yvetta

So i’m not quite sure how this works, but do I have to buy the magazine to get the free issues?

SLSaver

@Yvetta 410036 wrote:

So i’m not quite sure how this works, but do I have to buy the magazine to get the free issues?

Hi Yvetta. Did you click on the link? It will take you to a form. Just fill it out and they will send you 7 free issues. The link is for new moms and moms to be. For new moms you can usually find cards to receive free issues of Baby Talk and American Baby at your OBGYN office too. I even scored six months of Working Mother free once too. I don’t remember the site off the top of my head though.

I have not paid for magazines in several years simply because there is usually a way to get them for free. 🙂 Thanks for posting FreebieQueen.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies 7 FREE Issues of Parents Magazine