Newbie from Philly!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie from Philly!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      PhillyKat

Hello All 🙂

I have lurked a little on this site and decided to join. I really need to start being more frugal now that everything is so darn expensive! I have a husband, three girls (14, 9 and 19 months) a brother in law(don’t get me started o that one!:wall: ), three cats and a big ol dog and a house that I can never get clean enough! I work full time and really need to streamline my budget which will in turn free up some space in my head that is being taken up by all this darn STRESS!

Hope to share and learn and make new friends!

Thanks for having me!

Kat

wilbe95

Kat welcome to the site! You will find a lot of information on here for several different things. If you have questions just ask, we are a rather friendly bunch and willing to help when possible.

faxonfive

Hello Kat,

Sounds like you are well on your way to being more frugal by joining this site. You will not only save and learn but you will meet some great people here!! Welcome and if you ever need anything feel free to ask!!

God Bless!!

Lynn

JoAnn

Well you have come to the right place. So glad you decided to joy us. You can find anything you are looking for here. And I do believe you will have a little bit less stress, by the end of your day, just by being here. .:045: Enjoy

PSUmom11

Hi Kat:
      Loved your “We Are” … “Penn State” story! That was cute! :042:

You are one busy lady; I know this website will be helpful to you!

NC_mom

Welcome Kat, you’ve come to the right place!! Lots of great ideas here to save a bit, find great tips for everyday and make your life a little less stress free. There are lots of great people here with lots of great advice, most welcoming group I’ve ever been a part of!

As for that brother inlaw… we all have one of those family members and we share your pain:091: I know for me personally, this is where I come at those moments when I wanna pull my hair out… just so I can get away, you are now among friends!:tongue:

PhillyKat

Thanks everyone! And remember…..It’s almost FRIDAY!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

MsFit

Hi!
      nice to meet you.
      welcome to the forum.

arleneb

Hi Kat,
      WELCOME! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!
      Arlene :045:

rtebalt

Hello PhillyKat! (I live near Philly too! 🙂 ) Welcome to the site! Hope we can help you save some money (and thus get rid of some of that stress! 🙂 )

beansthemama

Hi there, and welcome! You will really enjoy the site

danghsia

welcome to the site

I am also trying to save money

Guess we all are

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie from Philly!