Soothe your dry skin with a sensuous gingerbread sugar scrub . . . or add it to a gift basket or spa jar for a gorgeous, useful yet inexpensive handcrafted gift.
Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
2 cups brown sugar – OR – 1 cup brown sugar AND 1 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon, powdered
2 teaspoons ginger, powdered
2 teaspoons nutmeg, powdered
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, powdered
2 to 4 drops vanilla extract
1 cup almond oil
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl, blending well.
How to Use the Gingerbread Body Scrub
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won’t properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / matka_Wariatka