Lavender Rose Sugar Scrub
1 cup sugar or brown sugar
1/4 cup almond oil (or other oil of choice)
1/2 tsp. vitamin E
6-8 drops rose Essential Oil
4-6 drops lavender Essential Oil
Combine all in a small bowl, blending well until it reaches the consistency of paste.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won’t properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.