Sometimes having naturally curly hair can be a pain, particularly when the cold is causing it to frizz! Here is a simple tried and true tip to Straighten your Hair Naturally, without damaging heat!
Simply place 1/3 cup of regular milk in a spray bottle, spritz (dry, Clean) hair thoroughly, comb through, allow to set 20 minutes.
Then jump in the shower, (do not wash your hair) Condition lightly (rinse the conditioner out), towel dry, comb out and voila! Straight Hair!
You will find that your hair is very straight and silky.
Here it is step by step:
1. Spritz Dry, Clean Hair with Milk, Comb it through, hair should be saturated.
2. Wait 20 Minutes for it to dry Naturally
3. Jump in the shower- DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR.
4. Apply Conditioner Sparingly, Rinse it out
5. Get out of shower and Towel dry or blow dry your hair, combing it out as you go.
6. Voila, Straight Silky smooth hair.
1. Will my hair smell like spoiled milk?
no. if you follow the directions, your hair will not have any smell.
2. How long will the effects last?
until the next time you wash your hair.
3. Do I need to blow dry my hair?
No. Allow your hair to dry naturally if you’d like, (Blow drying is not necessary, although it won’t hurt if you want to.)
4. Can I use powdered milk?
Yes, but it needs to be mixed with cold water and reconstituted before use.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / wacker