Make Your Own Liquid Critter Fencing
The Garden is in, sprouting new shoots every day & you’ve been watching it grow. Unfortunately, so have the rabbits, moles, gophers and deer!
1. Start with a 1 gallon Plastic Jug.
2. Puree 12-18 eggs in a blender- this makes them smooth & not clumpy, pour them into your jug.
3. Add approximately 3-5 T. of Fresh minced Garlic.
4. Add 1 T. Cayenne Pepper Powder.
5. Tighten the top & shake Vigorously. Add water to fill to 3/4 of the way full.
6. Let the container set for 7-10 days, allowing the eggs to putrify. Label it as Poison.
To Use: Open outside, attach a spray nozzle to the top and spray around your garden. You will need to reapply 1x weekly & after any heavy rains. While it will stink upon application after several hours it will dry and not smell (to you anyway!) The critters- moles, deer, rabbits, gophers, will not come anywhere near it!
2 thoughts on “Liquid Fencing Recipe”
my wife and i have a couple dogs that seem to have a problem with staying in the yard and we hit a snag building our fence…would this work to keep them in the yard or is there nething else that would work for that?
i’m very curious about this recipe and am willing to try it out. i have a small area where i would like to plant extreme heat tolerant plants. however, the bunnies and other wild life are in full swing right now.
plus, it doesn’t help that one of my dogs has made it a playground so i’m hoping that it’ll deter her as well.