7 Day Weight Loss Soup Diet that Works

Weight Loss on a Budget Nutrition & Dieting Recipes 7 Day Weight Loss Soup Diet that Works

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EmySamir

If you want to lose 7-10 pounds in 1 week just before the Holidays or Vacation, this Soup is just the trick you need! Make a batch of the soup and eat as much of it as you want!

1/2 head of cabbage, chopped
      1 cup celery, diced
      1 cup white or yellow onion, diced
      1 cup carrots, diced
      1 green bell pepper, diced
      2-3 cloves garlic, minced
      4 cups chicken broth
      14 oz can basil, oregano, garlic diced tomatoes
      1 teaspoon oregano
      1 teaspoon basil
      ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
      few shakes of black pepper
      ½ teaspoon salt (optional)

How to make it

Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.

Add celery, onions, bell peppers, and carrots.
      Saute until slightly tender.
      Stir in garlic.
      Pour in chicken broth.
      Stir in tomatoes and cabbage.
      Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
      Cook until cabbage is tender.
      Stir in oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt (if using)
      Taste broth and adjust seasoning if needed.

How the Diet Works: This is what you should eat- if you want it to work, only eat what is listed, nothing else (no soda,milk,dairy,etc)

Day One: Eat as much of the Cabbage Soup as you like – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & As much fruit as you want (with the exception of bananas!)

day two: cabbage soup (as much as you want!), and vegetables (no legumes, no nuts, no corn- which is a grain- not a veggie). no fruit today

day 3: Eat All the Fruit, (non-starch) Veggies and Cabbage Soup that you want (no bananas, No Legumes, No Nuts, No Corn, No Potatoes)

Day 4: Cabbage Soup As much as you want, Bananas as much as you want. (no other fruit) This is to kill any sugar cravings you may be having at this point.

Day 5: Cabbage Soup as much as you want, Beef And Tomatoes (you can add this to the soup or make patties, etc (no other fruit)

Day 6: Chicken (no Skin), Beef, Tomatoes & Cabbage Soup (no Fruit_

Day 7: Fruit, Veggies, Chicken, Beef & Cabbage Soup. (Still no corn, lentils, legumes or nuts.)

Day 8: Resume Normal diet. At this point you’ll likely have lost 7-12 lbs. I lost 12 lbs my first time trying this!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Joshua015

Thanks for this post, I really want to test it

Artur092

Is this all diet tricks actually works? I tried them all, but it’s not working for me. So, I found this article and I’m trying it and it’s working for me so far.

This is a medical cannabis and it can regulate weight for regulating memory and appetite, and when triggered by the compound cannabidiol, can cause memory lapses and an insatiable appetite to stop from eating to much.

It can also help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Nowadays, there are several products of cannabis created, not only for smoking.

So far, it really helps me to relax and I can see that there’s a changes in my weight.

HughFennell

Looks very tasty. My wife just wants to lose weight, I will advise her this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Weight Loss on a Budget Nutrition & Dieting Recipes 7 Day Weight Loss Soup Diet that Works