Free USB Flash Drive With FlyingShare Downloader

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free USB Flash Drive With FlyingShare Downloader

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Download without limitations with your free USB flash drive
      Want to download without any limitations? Request your free USB flash drive with FlyingShare Downloader software!

Please fill in the form below. No purchase necessary. Offer is limited to one per household. No shipping & handling fee. Limited Time Offer. Offer valid only in United States, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom.

7thsage

it looks like you’re missing the link. I googled it and found it. FlyingShare – Free Drive
      if its what they have in the picture, its a 256MB drive, and doesn’t have a metal shield around the usb plug which partially helps keep things plugged in secure, but if you need something that you aren’t going to worry about losing, this may be perfect.

KawaiiGiggle

a quality health ad popped up with this one.. it sounds almost too good to be true..

timvic

I agree With KawaiiGiggle , I have yet to get anything that had quality health pop up with offer.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free USB Flash Drive With FlyingShare Downloader