300 Tickets for Free Screening of Earthlings in Montreal on October 16th

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Canadian Freebies 300 Tickets for Free Screening of Earthlings in Montreal on October 16th

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

This Friday, October 16 I offer you this free private screening of the documentary Earthlings! The presentation will begin at 6 pm and end at 9 pm. It will begin with some words from producer Shaun Monson and myself. This event will take place at Cinema Guzzo Mega-Plex Sphèretech 14 which is located at 3500, boul. Côte-Vertu in Ville St-Laurent.

The screening will be English, and I am proud to announce that I, in collaboration with Shaun, will do the narrative of the French dubbed version of the film which will soon be available to all Francophones. Once our project is completed, I will hold several free sessions in French. I encourage you to come see this remarkable documentary will open your eyes. Since the tickets are free, first 300 people to reserve will attend. So if you’re interested, it is very important to book your ticket rsvp@vegemontreal.org. Thank you, and glad to see you October 16th!

Georges Laraque
      meansoybean VeganMofo: Free screening of Earthlings! with Georges Laraque and more

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Canadian Freebies 300 Tickets for Free Screening of Earthlings in Montreal on October 16th