3 Ingredient Lemon Loaf- General Recipes

I tried the recipe for 2 ingredient lemon bars or cake and it was alright, but I tried this one over the weekend during Easter and really loved it. It really couldn't be any easier. 13299 You need 1 white cake mix (homemade or store bought) Personally, I prefer the HOMEMADE Version, but to

3 ingredients or less, cake, coarse, dessert, easy, homemade, ingredient, lemon, lemon cake, lemon loaf, lemon recipes, loaf, minutes, mix, recipe, speed, spray, sugar, water, yogurt, Desserts, non-stick, paper, parchment, medium, increase, overbeat, underbeat, batter, sprinkle, completely, cutting, smush, crocker, betty, 40-50, adapted, credit, photo, store, white, bought, personally, version, prefer, weekend, loved, 13299, easier, http://www.budget101.com/vbcms-comments/245163-2-ingredient-lemon-bars-cake-2-recipes.html

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 3 Ingredient Lemon Loaf

I tried the recipe for 2 ingredient lemon bars or cake and it was alright, but I tried this one over the weekend during Easter and really loved it. It really couldn't be any easier. Click image for larger version. 
<div style=
    Name: 65acdc9d-3c5b-44a2-bc53-ceb0d925a111.jpg  Views: 15339  Size: 55.2 KB  ID: 13299" class="align_right size_thumbnail" />

You need
    1 white cake mix (homemade or store bought) Personally, I prefer the HOMEMADE Version, but to each her own.
    1 5.3 oz container of Greek Lemon Meringue Yogurt
    1 c. water

Optional 1 Tbs coarse sugar (for the topping)

In a bowl mix the the cake mix, yogurt and water on low speed for a minute, then increase to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes. Don't overbeat or underbeat.

Pour the batter into a loaf pan (spray it with non-stick spray or line it with parchment paper first!) sprinkle with the coarse sugar on top

Bake at 350F for 40-50 Minutes.

Recipe adapted from & Photo Credit to Betty Crocker (who else?)

Cool it completely before cutting or it will kind of smush.
    Finally Saving Money & My Mind !

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 3 Ingredient Lemon Loaf

Looks nummy! And ya gotta love Betty Crocker! LOL!

•