FREE DVD: “Step to Safety with ASIMO”- Freebies

FREE DVD: “Step to Safety with ASIMO” (Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility) Step to safety with ASIMO, the world’s most advanced humanoid walking robot! In this educational program, students discover safe and responsible street crossing steps with the help of ASIMO and friends. ASIMO (Advanced

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star FREE DVD: “Step to Safety with ASIMO”

FREE DVD: “Step to Safety with ASIMO” (Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility)

Step to safety with ASIMO, the world’s most advanced humanoid walking robot! In this educational program, students discover safe and responsible street crossing steps with the help of ASIMO and friends. ASIMO (Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility) uses its amazing human-like capabilities to show a group of young friends how to cross the street safely in various traffic situations. Students will be educated and entertained by ASIMO as they take a closer look at important pedestrian safety procedures and learn to rely on themselves to make smart safety decisions.

Educators, law enforcement officers, government safety officials, and child safety advocates may apply for one DVD to be sent to their school/institution.

To order a free copy of “Step to Safety with ASIMO,” simply fill out the application on this page. This offer is available to educators, law enforcement officers, government safety officials, and child safety advocates. Please allow 5 business days for your request to be processed and 7-14 days for shipping.

http://asimo.honda.com/SafetyVideo.aspx
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FREE DVD: “Step to Safety with ASIMO”

Very nice. I am sending the information to my grand kids school. I hope they will participate. Thank you.