need help with my weight and high cholesterol

Weight Loss on a Budget Nutrition & Dieting Recipes need help with my weight and high cholesterol

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I received a call from my Dr. that my cholesterol is 222 and I need to be put on meds. I don’t completely trust medical field so I would like to ask for your opinion. I know that if I cut on eating out 3x a week that would help.

I do most of the cooking from scratch but I still have areas I need to improve. I was told that green tea will help. Does anyone know anything about this and do you have any suggestions.

I have tried WW and it helped, but I am not motivated enougth. I need help.

Thank you,
      Melissa

flutterbye0419

@M F 29880 wrote:

I received a call from my Dr. that my cholesterol is 222 and I need to be put on meds. I don’t completely trust medical field so I would like to ask for your opinion. I know that if I cut on eating out 3x a week that would help.

I do most of the cooking from scratch but I still have areas I need to improve. I was told that green tea will help. Does anyone know anything about this and do you have any suggestions.

I have tried WW and it helped, but I am not motivated enougth. I need help.

Thank you,
      Melissa

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail.

Melissa,
      Please e mail me so I can set up an appointment to get you some information on some new all natural medications… (and household products)
      my e mail is [email][/email]
      Dawn

beansthemama

I have tried ww and it helped, but i am not motivated enougth. i need help.

i have been doing ww and it does work, but not if you dont have support. i live in oregon and my best friend in ca started to do it with me. every monday is weigh in and we talk a lot about it.

ww isnt a diet it is a life style change. i never am hungry and have enjoyed a new way of cooking. if you like to cook, google some ww recipes.

if you need help, i have plenty of sites i use daily and would be happy to pass along. good luck 🙂

MorningG

A big one is actually the e word – Exercise. If you can get your heart pumping even only 15 minutes in a day (1 quarter of an hour) to walk or move, you will do amazing things for your cholesterol. Interval Workouts and Time Effective Exercise | No Excuses Workout System by Jonathan Roche has free workout sheets that are actually not that difficult to do.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Weight Loss on a Budget Nutrition & Dieting Recipes need help with my weight and high cholesterol