New to this site today!- Welcome Newbie!

Found this site by looking for a myo dishwasher liquid detergent. Made it tonight and can't wait to do a load tomorrow!

detergent, dishwasher, found, liquid, load, made, myo, site, today, tomorrow, tonight, wait

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New to this site today!

Found this site by looking for a myo dishwasher liquid detergent. Made it tonight and can't wait to do a load tomorrow!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to this site today!

I registered to this site today. But, I found the recipe for laundry detergent & fabric softener several months ago. I found that I needed to wisk the detergent w/ additional water to ensure that the Fels Naptha soap was completely dissolved before adding it to the washer. That being said, the detergent works just as well as All or Tide. I use dryer balls instead of fabric softener in the dryer. But, I like to hang my clothes to dry to prevent shrinkage. The DIY fabric softener works wonderfully. I used a Suave hair conditioner that was called ocean fresh or something like that. I think I'd use something w/ a bit stronger scent next time. Other than that, I feel I've saved a lot of money using these DIY recipes. Also, I have found that Walmart had the best price for the Ball Jars needed for the detergent. I kept a large Downy container and use that for my DIY softener.