Free Sample Of Quality Body Oils

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Sample Of Quality Body Oils

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Sign up to request a free sample trial of one of our showcased oils. Limit 2 per household. Allow 4 to 6 weeks delivery unless trial samples are temporarily out of stock or budget restraints apply in which case you will be placed on our waiting list until trial samples become available. This offer is for a limited time only while supplies last. Please visit our official site at BodyOilPerks.com for future updates and new product listings. Thank you for inquiring about our products.

Survey

tsgal

Don’t know if I’ll get a sample or not. It didn’t really say. Guess we’ll see what happens. 🙂

jkpjohnson

Due to the overwhelming responses for our free samples and the budget restraints that we have encountered, a miniumal shipping charge now applies to cover postage & handling fees. However if you decide not to order samples at this time you will still remain on our sample request list to receive trials by mail – at no cost to you – as soon as budget restraint restrictions have been lifted.

I did this several months ago & have yet to get anything. I tried again, anyway.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Sample Of Quality Body Oils