search results- Tech Support

Hi: When I enter a search request, nothing shows up. I've tried several different searches and nothing works. Also, when I try to bookmark a recipe the website won't allow me to do it. I'm trying to get my Easter menu together and though I know there's recipes I want to use, I can't find them.

bookmark, easter, enter, find, menu, recipe, recipes, request, results, search, searches, shows, website, works, found, code, clear, cache, loading, javascript, enabled, docs, type, google, order, device, changing

Thread: search results

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default search results

Hi: When I enter a search request, nothing shows up. I've tried several different searches and nothing works. Also, when I try to bookmark a recipe the website won't allow me to do it. I'm trying to get my Easter menu together and though I know there's recipes I want to use, I can't find them.

And Your Issue is?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: search results

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're using IE- google recently updated their code and now it doesn't always work with IE like it should. Any chance you can search with FF? We're working on a fix with IE but for now...
    Tech Support

~The More Details you Provide regarding your issue, the easier it will be for me to solve it for you~

And Your Issue is?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by evelyno View Post

Clear your cache and try again, I think we've found a way around the code by changing the loading order of Google docs...

Also, when I try to bookmark a recipe the website won't allow me to do it.
    Do you have javascript enabled? What type of device are you using?
    Tech Support

~The More Details you Provide regarding your issue, the easier it will be for me to solve it for you~

And Your Issue is?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also, when I try to bookmark a recipe the website won't allow me to do it.
    Scrap that, fixed that as well. You should be able to clear your cache & cookies and now have both of the reported issues fixed regardless of which browser you're using. Please let us know if you experience any other issues.
    Tech Support