Hello there!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      surgicaltech2u

Hello everyone!
      My name Alisha. I actually joined back in like February, and if I’ve posted on here already, please tell me!!!!! I recently graduated from college, so that’s why my memory is slipping…..

from studying!!!! I am indeed a surgical technologist, newly graduated as stated before. I am looking for a job right now, so if there are any other surg techs on here or any other hospital persons give me some heads up on the out look of your hospital!!!!

My husband, mother in law, and I live in Alabama. I relocated here last year from Michigan, had to go back to Michigan for 6 months to finish school( many things happened that weren’t expected to happen with school) and just got back last month. It is so much hotter here, I can’t believe it!!!!!
      I’m always looking for a bargain and I totally love freebies!!!!

Two of the main reasons why I joined! And with me looking for a job, finances aren’t bad, but they’re not the greatest. So we can always use bargains and freebies!!!!

suey

Hello Alisha and welcome from Canada!

surgicaltech2u

Hello suey! I just realized that we have used the same avatar….. too funny!!!!

JoAnn

AlishaHello and Welcome. Looking forward to your future postings. Enjoy..

Niddi

Welcome, glad you joined. You’ll find lots of feebies posted here. So much fun getting stuff in you mailbox besides bills.

wilbe95

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of great ideas and bargains to help you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.