free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath gel- Freebies

Receive a free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath gel. Anti Stress Shower & Bath Gel has an infusion of fir needle essential oil to calm the mind, and nerves while it gently cleanses the body. What a day, what a week! Ease your mind, take time for yourself.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath gel

Receive a free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath gel.

Anti Stress Shower & Bath Gel has an infusion of fir needle essential oil to calm the mind, and nerves while it gently cleanses the body. What a day, what a week! Ease your mind, take time for yourself. Recuperate, revive, relax. Let the warm, calming water drench your body.

Contains Ginseng, Gotu-Kola, Ivy, Lavender, Rosemary, and other soothing ingredients complimentary to a relaxed lifestyle

Suggested Use: For a bath pour into running warm water. For a shower, apply liberally to the skin and massage muscles and joints.

Dengaku - Meditation Directory

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath gel

NICE ONE

Success!

We have successfully received your request for your free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Anti-Stress Shower/Bath Gel.

Please allow 2 months for shipping.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath gel

Yipee!! One that I can get.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This one would be nice to get, hope we all get one in two months.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wonderful! I'm glad I nabbed this.
    "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
    --Galatians 3:28

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks! I hope we get this. I like this brand. They sell it at Whole Foods and I've tried the mouthwash before and it's great.