National Stroke Associationís STOP Stroke 2009-2010 Monthly Pocket Calendar- Freebies

Register below for National Stroke Associationís STOP Stroke 2009-2010 Monthly Pocket Calendar to celebrate 2009 National Stroke Awareness Month! Receive a year of risk factor management tips to help prevent a primary or secondary stroke. Use this calendar to start risk factor prevention now.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dead Deal National Stroke Associationís STOP Stroke 2009-2010 Monthly Pocket Calendar

Register below for National Stroke Associationís STOP Stroke 2009-2010 Monthly Pocket Calendar to celebrate 2009 National Stroke Awareness Month! Receive a year of risk factor management tips to help prevent a primary or secondary stroke. Use this calendar to start risk factor prevention now.

National Stroke Awareness Month is a time to educate everyone about how to STOP Stroke by managing risk factors, Act F.A.S.T. by understanding stroke symptom recognition and response and Spread HOPE about stroke recovery.

National Stroke Association: May is National Stroke Awareness Month
    Last edited by wilbe95; 06-15-2009 at 03:15 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: National Stroke Associationís STOP Stroke 2009-2010 Monthly Pocket Calendar

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, due to an overwhelming response for the 2009-2010 STOP Stroke pocket calendar orders, our limited inventory has been depleted and we are no longer taking orders. We regret not being able to fulfill your request and appreciate your enthusiasm and efforts to help spread awareness about stroke risk factors to your friends, colleagues, patients and family. We look forward to a successful 2010 National Stroke Awareness Month and hope to have 2010-2011 calendars available early next year so you can distribute them during May.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw Re: National Stroke Associationís STOP Stroke 2009-2010 Monthly Pocket Calendar

This was a great website. I tried to get the pocket calendar, but they said they ran out. All way not lost though, I learn alot and also signed up for a free year's subscription to "StrokeSmart". I feel the more we know about things like this, the better prepared we are to deal with them when or if they affect us.