Mom Testers for Parenting Magazine

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Mom Testers for Parenting Magazine

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

When it comes to the things you buy for your family, road-tested advice from another mom can be crucial. That’s why Parenting wants you to be one of our Mom Testers!

When products come up for review, if you’re a match, we could contact you with an option to receive stuff to test (and keep, whether we print your review or not, of course!).

All we’ll ask is that you give us your honest opinion, good or bad. You may also be contacted for mom-related stories to be used in the magazine.

Items we’ll need you to test could include:
      Toys and games
      Books, DVDs, CDs, or Video Games
      Health products for babies, toddlers, or kids
      Bath products for baby, toddlers, or kids
      Health and beauty products for Mom
      Gear: strollers, carriers, furniture, items for feeding and diapering, etc.

Coming Soon: Test Products for Parenting! – Parenting.com

mrsblocko

There was something weird about this form. i said i was not expecting but it would not let me continue unless I entered a due date.

rhargraves

I got the same error. I even tried putting in a due date, but it didn’t like that either.

adaysleeper

Just tried it now (I chose that I was not expecting) and it worked OK and didn’t ask for a due date. Maybe it was a glitch they fixed…

Thank You!

Thank you for signing up to be a Mom Tester! As needed, we could contact you for product reviews or mom-related stories that may be featured in the magazine.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Mom Testers for Parenting Magazine