Free Smokers rule stickers

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Smokers rule stickers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jkpjohnson

You and your friends can be the ones to sticker your town or campus. I will send you 72 free stickers to help get out the word about the smoking policy reform movement.

Chapel Hill, NC has already been stickered, but probably needs it again. Your area could be next.

To make this as easy as possible, there are three options.

Option 1:

1. Start a Facebook Cause for your local area and recruit at least 3 members.

2. Send an email with the cause web address, a shipping address, and the following text:
      I, (your full name) wish to receive 72 free stickers from smokersrule.com. I agree to freely give away these stickers and never sell them for money. (You can trade them for a cigarette if you like.)

3. We will print the URL of your cause on the back of your free stickers, put a link to it on smokersrule.com, and send you your free stickers.

Option 2:

1. Gather a group of at least three people.

2. Each of you sends an email with the shipping address and the following text:
      I, (your full name) wish to receive 72 free stickers from smokersrule.com.
      I agree to freely give away these stickers and never sell them for money. (You can trade them for a cigarette if you like.)

3. When all of you have sent your emails we will send you your free stickers.

Option 3:

1. Call (252)725-9488 and if you sound like you’re for real and want to make a difference for the movement, we will send your free stickers.

To request 72 stickers email to stickertown at smokersrule.com. (You know to use @) Or call (252)725-9488

Sticker Your Town Or Campus

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Smokers rule stickers