coupon for a free pack of Oscar Mayer jumbo beef franks

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies coupon for a free pack of Oscar Mayer jumbo beef franks

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      cheriluvsrj

Kraft is giving away coupons for $1 million worth of Oscar Mayer Beef Franks! Enter your email and then your shipping details on the following page to receive your coupon. Coupon will be delivered to your address in 4-6 weeks

Kraft Oscar Mayer Beef Franks Coupon Giveaway

*Offer available May 20, 2009, 9 a.m. − 11:59 p.m. EDT, while supplies last. Limit one coupon per household, address or email address.

P.O. Box addresses will not be accepted. Open to U.S.

Residents, 18 or older. Allow 4 − 6 weeks for delivery

rtebalt

Congratulations. You’ve successfully completed the registration process. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your coupon.

We know you’ll love your Oscar Mayer Jumbo Beef Franks – the hot dog that beat Ball Park® and Hebrew National® in a national taste test.1

Auth#: 24680-1242837227000–1

rtebalt

Awesome! Thanks! I got one!

Whoo Hoo! I don’t normally buy hotdogs because they aren’t that healthy, but every once in a while during baseball season I like to surprise my hubbie & make hotdogs & various other “ballpark favorites” that we can enjoy during a baseball game at home. So much fun!

JennyCup

Thanks! We love grilling hot dogs!

Success! Get ready to enjoy some Oscar Mayer Beef Franks!

Congratulations. You’ve successfully completed the registration process. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your coupon.

We know you’ll love your Oscar Mayer Jumbo Beef Franks – the hot dog that beat Ball Park® and Hebrew National® in a national taste test.

Auth#: 24680-1242858039581–1

beansthemama

Thank you so much! Right in time for summer! my food budget always is higher in the summer with the oldest home all day!

thank you again!

retro_rose

terrific, thanks. there’s nothing like a hot dog in the summertime, especially when they’re free! 🙂

mrsblocko

ack! how in the world did I miss this!!!

yelojakt

The hot dog give away ended May 20th

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies coupon for a free pack of Oscar Mayer jumbo beef franks