First Taste Digiornio Flatbread Melts

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies First Taste Digiornio Flatbread Melts

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      starsinnight

Hope this link works, got it in my email!

Login – KRAFT First Taste

digiorno flatbread melts

try our new, restaurant-inspired flatbread melts. welcome to lunch, without the hassle with digiorno flatbread melts. get fresh-baked, restaurant taste in minutes from the microwave.

in four delicious varieties, including chicken parmesan and steak & fire-roasted vegetables.

cheriluvsrj

$1 coupon.
      Thanks!!!

wilbe95

If you are already a member to the site, log in this is what information I got 🙂

Quote:
      receive a coupon to try one (1) package of our restaurant-inspired flatbread melts for FREE.* Warm, toasty flatbread folded over deliciously Italian-inspired ingredients. In four great varieties, including Chicken Parmesan and Steak & Fire Roasted Vegetables. It’s not takeout, it’s DiGiorno.
      *All coupons are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 7/31/2009.

Up to a $3.29 value.

rtebalt

Thanks! I always forget to check my First Taste offers! They’re sending me the free coupon!

Awesome! Thanks! 🙂

Niddi

I feel discriminated against, I’m a member and all I got was the $1 coupon print. Oh well, wasted some ink since I had a few blinkies for $1 waiting for it to come on sale. Thanks anyway ladies.

DohDohBird

I love Kraft First Taste. Little surprise freebies about once a month!

starsinnight

Niddi, I think it says there was only a limited amount so it probably wasn’t you! just that you were too late. 🙂 they send email updates so make sure to check those and then you can be one of the firsts next time.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies First Taste Digiornio Flatbread Melts