Free bottle Nikwax Footwear cleaning gel – Web Quiz

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free bottle Nikwax Footwear cleaning gel – Web Quiz

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Keep playing until you win, just hit refresh if you get the wrong answer. Pretty simple quiz. I got it in 2 tries without even reading the website.
      How to Play

1. You will be shown randomly chosen questions, each with four possible answers.

2. If you click on the ‘clue’ icon you will be shown a page from the website that contains the answer (don’t forget to read down the whole page).
      3. Pick your answer and click on ‘check my answer’ to see if you are correct
      4. Finally, click on the ‘submit’ button at the end of all the questions. Good Luck.
      5. Answer all the questions correctly and you win the prize – simple.

https://www.nikwax.com/en-us/webquiz/index.php

jkpjohnson

Took me around 10 times, must be too early for my brain to work. It says you can win every 3 months, so I added this to my calendar.

jaime

Your prize will be sent to you within the next 28 days

Thank you for taking part, we hope that you have enjoyed it.

Don’t forget you can play as many times as you like, (although you can only win a maximum of one free product every 3 months)

adaysleeper

I’ve read that other people have gotten these samples but I’ve tried for this twice and never got the samples. I think there’s a little sample stealing gnome that hides in my yard…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free bottle Nikwax Footwear cleaning gel – Web Quiz