Printing coupon problem….

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Printing coupon problem….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      preciousnewborn

I have a problem. I was printing coupons out this morning and it was working great… all of a sudden it keeps giving me techinal page saying it has problems with my settings. I have change settings like it says. I have uninstalled printer and reinstall and its driving me crazy… Can anyone help me????:022::022::022:

mdowdy

hmmmmmm were these individual coupons you were printing or from a site like coupons.com? Or were these from printable coupons on this site from individual threads? If this is the case you can let us know which ones you were trying to print and receiving the message we may be able to fix them for you (we also need to know the exact message you get and the browser you are using). You can go to the individual links here and report them when you have a problem along with the information in the parenthesis and we can try to fix them. another thing you may want to try is posting a help ticket if they are from this site. You can find the help center near the top of the page it will say help center, that way if I or one of the other moderators are not sure how to fix this, Liss will see it sooner and she may know something we don’t

Niddi

I feel your pain, my computer does some weird things too (or maybe in this case it’s the operator) and I have no idea how to fix them. Some things I can put up with but not being able to print coupons sure would suck.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Printing coupon problem….