Buy Windex® Outdoor All-In-One Window Cleaner, Get a FREE Refill Pack- Almost Free (AR,S&H,Enter to Win, etc)

Buy Windex® Outdoor All-In-One Window Cleaner, Get a FREE Refill Pack You can print this one twice if you hit your back button Printable, I printed out 2 -- Up to a $4.99 value ! My coupon ex: 4/14/09 The new Windex® Outdoor All-In-One glass cleaning tool delivers a streak-free shine in

button, buy, cleaner, cleaning, complete, coupon, form, free, hand, kit, offer, pack, pad, pads, print, rinse, spray, time, water, window, B1G1, windex®, all-in-one, refill, outdoor, includes, windows, head, handle, pole, starter, hand-dry, redeemable, http://windex.com/coupon/outdoor-all-in-one-march09/?sid=drtv&cid=oaio_mar09, windex, cleans, coupons, submit, sections, half, printed, $4.99, printable, back, simply, time‡, windex™, wipe, shine, streak-free

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Buy Windex® Outdoor All-In-One Window Cleaner, Get a FREE Refill Pack

Buy Windex® Outdoor All-In-One Window Cleaner, Get a FREE Refill Pack
    You can print this one twice if you hit your back button

Printable, I printed out 2 -- Up to a $4.99 value ! My coupon ex: 4/14/09

The new Windex® Outdoor All-In-One glass cleaning tool delivers a streak-free shine in half the time!‡ Simply spray your windows with water, wipe with the Windex™ cleaning pad and rinse. Best of all, there's no need to hand-dry!

Starter kit includes:

* 1 cleaning head
    * 1 handle
    * 4 pole sections
    * 1 cleaning pad which cleans 20 windows

Refill pack includes 2 cleaning pads.

To print your coupon(s), please complete and submit the form below.
    This offer is redeemable only within the U.S.

Windex

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post: