Free Sample of Sun Crystals with Stevia – New

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Sample of Sun Crystals with Stevia – New

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

This is a different product than just Sun Crystals and a new link than previous Sun Crystals only offer

free samples

JoAnn

Thank-You information has been recieved ” Sample coming”

When going for coupon you can click on the help and ask for coupon and then go back and print one also—up to 2 coupons you can get on this offer.

There is also a printable version of their handy sweetness Conversion Chart..
      in the site under the drop down tab Sweeten Your Day..(Very Helpful)
      Here is that link…
      https://www.suncrystals.com/assets/pdfs/chart.pdf

DDAnasazi

I had a problem navigating the scroll down of the window to enter information. I’ve dropped an e-mail to the company. Hope it works…

starsinnight

Oh it’s doing the same for me too… won’t scroll down. I loved the plain Sun Crystals samples before, I really would like to get this one.

I am so hesitant on trying any of those artificial sweeteners out there but this one seems much more natural, not sure if it really is though.

naturegrl

I couldn’t get the scroll down to work at first, then when trying to click the bottom arrow, I accidentally dragged the whole bar down. That seems to be the trick. Hope this helps those of you that couldn’t scroll!

have a great day!

SharonS11157@aol.com

Same with me too. Won’t scroll down.:107:

BreakerOneNine

Worked fine for me just now. Have been wanting to try this.

jkpjohnson

There is a SMALLER scroll bar located on the right side, click/hold and drag down to move thru the form. That should work for you. I just did it with no problems.

starsinnight

Oh I figured it out, it is tricky! You can’t scroll down in the little scroll down bar but you have to drag the entire scroll bar down the page? It’s weird and hard to explain.

Hold your clicker on the scrollbar and pull it down the page… hope that works!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Sample of Sun Crystals with Stevia – New