Free Dinner Made Easy Fridge Friend

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Dinner Made Easy Fridge Friend

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lovetosavemoney

I got an email today from Dinner Made Easy(Betty Crocker) that offered a free Fridge Friend. I have included the link but you may have to subscribe to the newsletter first. Let me know if it works for you.

Dinner Made Easy Fridge Friends!

saunders97

This is what I got:

We’re sorry, quantities of the FREE* Dinner Made Easy Fridge Friend are limited to one per household and our records indicate that someone in your household has already participated in this particular offer.*

Then you can link to a page to enter your info. and it will tell you what offers you have received.

Lovetosavemoney

Ok, I linked that directly from where my email took me so you must need to sign up for the newsletter so they can send you an email link. Thanks for letting me know.

justicemsb

It looks like Freebie Queen has posted a link for this one. Maybe that one works.

starsinnight

I got the same response and i know for sure I have never gotten this one. It doesn’t say it in the link too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Dinner Made Easy Fridge Friend