reuseable bags can save you money

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Frugal Savings reuseable bags can save you money

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      wilbe95

The other day I went to my local grocery store and received a five cent coupon discount for each reuseable bag that I had brought into the store to take my purchase home.

Might want to check with your local store to see if they do anything similar.

faxonfive

Now that is an excellent incentive!! I will ask 🙂

faxonfive

Now that is an excellent incentive!! I will ask 🙂

wilbe95

I know! I was so excited and made sure that I told everyone I have seen since then-go here and take a bag with you and you will get five cents off of your purchase for each bag. They don’t advertise this.

wilbe95

I know! I was so excited and made sure that I told everyone I have seen since then-go here and take a bag with you and you will get five cents off of your purchase for each bag. They don’t advertise this.

JoAnn

Something so simple, never thought to ask. But you bet I will start asking and checking.

JoAnn

Something so simple, never thought to ask. But you bet I will start asking and checking.

mcnerd

My local store has been doing that for well over a year now, but they are paying $0.25/bag (up to 4 bags) which means $1.00 directly off your grocery bill. They also sell the reusable canvas bags at $3/2 and they are so good I use them when I go to other stores.

The hard part used to be in remembering to take the canvas bags with you into the store, but it is second nature now and I shake my head on how few people actually make that effort.

mcnerd

My local store has been doing that for well over a year now, but they are paying $0.25/bag (up to 4 bags) which means $1.00 directly off your grocery bill. They also sell the reusable canvas bags at $3/2 and they are so good I use them when I go to other stores.

The hard part used to be in remembering to take the canvas bags with you into the store, but it is second nature now and I shake my head on how few people actually make that effort.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Frugal Savings reuseable bags can save you money