5 day menu

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      fosterfamily5

Tonight it’s Nana’s Casserole

Chuck roast cut into cubes (trim of excess fat) 2 cans golden mushroom soup 1 envelope onion soup mix. Bake at 300 for 3 hours covered. Serve over egg noodles. At the same time i put in the bread machine a recipe I got from this site. Spaghetti bread.

Tomorrow night Split pea soup made with the ham bone from new years eve that I put in the freezer. Maybe some more fresh bread.

Friday I think we’ll need to BBQ Burgers with the works and home made french fries.

Saturday Spaghetii & Salad

Sunday BBQ Pork chops, Salad and roasted red potato’s

Wow that was fun….. Maybe I’ll think up some more

rtebalt

Great menu plan! Sounds very yummy! 🙂

rtebalt

Great menu plan! Sounds very yummy! 🙂

Niddi

great suppers at your house, you now have me craving BBQ. Wish I had a pork roast in the freezer (besides my porkloin) I’d be thawin and a cookin tonight.

Niddi

great suppers at your house, you now have me craving BBQ. Wish I had a pork roast in the freezer (besides my porkloin) I’d be thawin and a cookin tonight.

saunders97

Sound good. Makes me hungry.

saunders97

Sound good. Makes me hungry.

mbabb29340

Sounds yummy… Great menu! I’ve never tried BBQ Pork Chops. I might give them a try.

mbabb29340

Sounds yummy… Great menu! I’ve never tried BBQ Pork Chops. I might give them a try.

FruGal

It sounds like super good eats at your house this week.

FruGal

It sounds like super good eats at your house this week.

mos

so…what happens Monday-Thursday? the rest of the week looks tasty so you should keep having fun and work up good menus EVERY week! LOL!

mos

so…what happens Monday-Thursday? the rest of the week looks tasty so you should keep having fun and work up good menus EVERY week! LOL!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.