Requesting Double Coupon Days

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Requesting Double Coupon Days

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      fosterfamily5

No stores in our area offer double coupons. The people at both Safeway and Belair said I should make a request at corporate. So I did. With today’s economy I think the major chain stores should be catering to the customer to get our loyalty. Even if it was for 1 day a month for limited hours I’m sure a tonoe of people would take advantage of it. It can never hurt to ask. Hopefully they will get back to me with some good news

rtebalt

That was a great idea! I might have to try that! 🙂

rtebalt

That was a great idea! I might have to try that! 🙂

atta76

I’ve tried that too since no stores here do doubles either. Actually that’s not true, K-Mart did it twice last year but they are not doing it right now like other areas are. But no grocery stores in my area do doubles.

Anyway, when I made a request to Publix they said they are not looking at doing doubles right now but sent me a coupon for free ice cream for writing to them.

atta76

I’ve tried that too since no stores here do doubles either. Actually that’s not true, K-Mart did it twice last year but they are not doing it right now like other areas are. But no grocery stores in my area do doubles.

Anyway, when I made a request to Publix they said they are not looking at doing doubles right now but sent me a coupon for free ice cream for writing to them.

faxonfive

There are so many stores in our area we are lucky enough that they double and triple to get their share of customers…sorry 🙁

faxonfive

There are so many stores in our area we are lucky enough that they double and triple to get their share of customers…sorry 🙁

arleneb

The grocery stores in my area do double coupons but only rarely do triples. The doubles are a great saving tho’.

arleneb

The grocery stores in my area do double coupons but only rarely do triples. The doubles are a great saving tho’.

Margaret K

The stores in our area do double & triple coupons. They also do price matching & that really helps to keep the cost of gas down. My biggest problem is remembering to take the ads to the store with me. LOL. Heck, half the time I forget the grocery list & coupons. DH has started reminding me.

Margaret K

The stores in our area do double & triple coupons. They also do price matching & that really helps to keep the cost of gas down. My biggest problem is remembering to take the ads to the store with me. LOL. Heck, half the time I forget the grocery list & coupons. DH has started reminding me.

jkpjohnson

Our stores do not double coupons either. One store will a a coupond for Double Coupon Days, but you can only use 3 coupons and you need to send $25 or more and it is normally in the middle of the week, not really worth it. I WISH our stores did it, I just might write to them as well.

jkpjohnson

Our stores do not double coupons either. One store will a a coupond for Double Coupon Days, but you can only use 3 coupons and you need to send $25 or more and it is normally in the middle of the week, not really worth it. I WISH our stores did it, I just might write to them as well.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Requesting Double Coupon Days