1/19 – 1/25 same ol, same ol

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans 1/19 – 1/25 same ol, same ol

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Niddi

nothing new and interesting at my house this week. Still trying to use up stuff and avoid buying except for necessities and “great deal” stock up items.

Tues and Wed from last weeks menu – DH was sick and just wanted cereal, I did junk food.

Mon – eating out Hardee’s little thickburgers have B1G1 coupon
      Tues – shrimp (freezer) creole , dinner rolls (freezer) cook extra rice to freeze
      Wed – turkey meatloaf (freezer) mashed potato/gravy, corn niblets (freezer)
      leftover mex cornbread ( freezer)
      Thurs – pancakes , sausage and bacon (both in freezer) extra sausage use for
      breakfast, saus. buisq and with white gravy over toast
      Fri – chicken pot pie (using canned chicken from pantry) celery and carrot
      sticks w/ranch dressing
      Sat -grilled marinated sirloin steaks(freezer) TGIF potato skins (freezer)
      dinner rolls
      Sun – ham (Christmas leftover freezer) mac & cheese, string beans, rolls

lunches are sandwiches, soup, leftovers
      only purchases required for this week is the fresh produce, some eggs, cheeses for sandwiches, cottage cheese, Brummel & Brown butter,a few cans of fruit and a box of vanilla waffers to snack on.

woh hoh, money for stockpiling

mos

I think you have a terrific menu! excellent job for using up what’s available and sticking to that budget. if I hadn’t gotten such terrific deals on fish, I’d be recycling the chicken, turkey, and pork that’s in the freezer.

but, jumping on those deals gave me a break and I was able to put some in the freezer, too.

mos

I think you have a terrific menu! excellent job for using up what’s available and sticking to that budget. if I hadn’t gotten such terrific deals on fish, I’d be recycling the chicken, turkey, and pork that’s in the freezer.

but, jumping on those deals gave me a break and I was able to put some in the freezer, too.

mbabb29340

Great Menu! It’s always good not to have a huge grocery list 🙂

mbabb29340

Great Menu! It’s always good not to have a huge grocery list 🙂

faxonfive

Sounds like your on the ball!!!

faxonfive

Sounds like your on the ball!!!

JoAnn

A interesting and healthy looking menu. Sounds really good. I like the variety that you have here.

JoAnn

A interesting and healthy looking menu. Sounds really good. I like the variety that you have here.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans 1/19 – 1/25 same ol, same ol