Hello from Michigan

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello from Michigan

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      frugalyo

Hello from Michigan. I came across these forums, and I am really glad I did. I look forward to spending a lot of time here.

frugalyo

wilbe95

Welcome frugalyo. It is a great site. Feel free to share information that you might have.

I look forward to your posts. If you need help just ask we all like to contribute in some small way to help each other.

JoAnn

Hi frugalyo,

And Hello from Ohio. We have a lot of really friendly people here.
      You said you plan on spending alot of time here (it is easy to do).
      It’s the best site that I have found. So enjoy yourself & have fun
      within the site.

frugalyo

Thank you for the welcome. I love learning new things to help keep our budget under control. I am hoping to be able to help others as well.

mdowdy

Welcome to the club. You will find there are lots of good posts. I am finding new stuff everyday in here.

blndemom23

Welcome and you’ll soon be as addicted to this site as I have become, lol. Everyone here is so helpful and friendly!

jkpjohnson

Welcome Aboard,

Your index finger and mouse, will become one. see ya around

rtebalt

Welcome to the site. I’m sure you’ll love it here! We’re a pretty friendly group.

faxonfive

Welcome to the neighborhood frugalyo!

Niddi

frugalyo
      Welcome to the group, look forward to your postings, you might find that you spend A lot of time here, so much advice, so much to read, so much to learn.

suey

Welcome from Canada….I know you will enjoy this site…We are soooo friendly.
      Suey

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello from Michigan