Free Diet Plans

Weight Loss on a Budget Diet Plans Free Diet Plans

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ab2401

Over the holiday my mother was telling me about this site where you sign up, tell them your weight/height, your goal weight and the date you want to reach it and then they tell you your bmi, then you choose what kind of foods you like to eat and they tell you how to eat them. if you don’t like something they have listed you can change it. if your a vegetarian or diabetic you can use the site too.

they also have fitness plans.

i just joined, its really neat. i think this might be something i can do.
      my mother said that the first 2 weeks they felt like they where starving and on week 3 they no longer felt like that and starting week 4 the pounds started dropping off. For them she said it was almost 2lbs a week.

Quote:
      joining a sparkteam greatly increases your chances of success. you’ll get motivation, encouragement, and tips from members similar to you.

free diet plans at sparkpeople

leeannhoy28

Just dieting, no excersising? It’s the excersising that kills me, I don’t have time until either after the kids go to bed (It’s been 10:30 – 11 some nights for the baby) or before I get ready for work at 6. Getting up at 5 is out of the questions!

ab2401

The site does have exercising plans and what not but my parents I know did not exercise. Just check it out, if your willing I’m pretty sure there’s something on there that will work for you. So far I’m enjoying it.

The only thing that sucks is I’m a very picky eater so I’m having to go through my whole meal plan and customizing it.

mbabb29340

I’ve been a member of this site for a while. I haven’t been able to be active in it lately. I need to get back into it.

There is a lot of useful info and helpful people on there.

ForAnn

I shall also try checking the recommendations mentioned……

clpeters

Is it epensive to join?

dct9000

@clpeters 135876 wrote:

Is it epensive to join?

No it’s not expensive to join. In fact, It is free to join.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Weight Loss on a Budget Diet Plans Free Diet Plans