Merry Christmas from the Heart of Dixie!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Merry Christmas from the Heart of Dixie!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      livenactive

Hello, I am livenactive from Alabama. Thanks for letting me be a part of this great community. I look forward to meeting you and learning from you.
      I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Denise from Alabama

JoAnn

Hello Denise,
      There are alot of friendly people here, take one step at a time and things will begin to flow smoothly. Glad to see this post came thur for you.

livenactive

Thanks JoAnn for being so supportive. I really feel like I will enjoy my time her and look forward to meeting so many new friends. I know I will learn a lot here.

Denise

Niddi

Welcome from SC, glad you joined, I know you’ll enjoy being part of this great forum

danghsia

Merry late Christmas
      Welcome and enjoy the site

faxonfive

Well Hello Denise!!!

Welcome aboard!! We are all a pretty friendly group of people here….I look forward to your posts!! If you ever have any questions or advise – jump on in and post… 🙂

Merry Christmas from Virginia!!!

leeannhoy28

Welcome from Michigan!! Have a Happy New Year!!

brchbell

Hi Denise! Greetings from NW Missouri! Hope you had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!

Margaret K

Welcome from AZ. This is a great site, I’m sure you will benefit from it. Just make yourself at home.

wilbe95

Welcome to the site Denise! Lots of great information on here. Look forward to you sharing your ideas with the rest of us.

incheck4real

Welcome to our group !!! We are glad to have you have a happy new year !!!

suey

Hi Denise….Welcome from Ontario….Can you believe it is pouring buckets the day after boxing day? It’s melting all our snow 🙁

ShellVera777

@livenactive 96626 wrote:

Hello, I am livenactive from Alabama.
      Denise from Alabama

Hi Denise. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing you around and learning with you! :xmas:

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Merry Christmas from the Heart of Dixie!