Fannie May – Receive a $25 online coupon

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Almost Free (AR,S&H,Enter to Win, etc) Fannie May – Receive a $25 online coupon

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Fannie May – Receive a $25 online coupon after buying 1lb. foiled Christmas Chocolate in store.

I stopped by our local Fannie May to pick up some chocolate gifts and the cashier told me that if I bought 1lb. of their foiled Christmas chocolate I would receive a coupon for $25.00 toward an online purchase.

The foiled Christmas chocolate cost me $14.99, but I’m scrounging for gift ideas as it is.

The card states: “To thank you for today’s purchase please use this complementary coupon for your next purchase only online at Fannie May Candies – Gourmet Chocolate Candy, starting now and expiring Jan. 4, 2009. Coupon not redeemable in retail stores, phone or mail order and cannot be used on existing orders. Coupon is redeemable towards the purchase of product, shipping and tax.

Each coupon has its own serial number (single use).

Fannie May has a new code for a free pound of assorted chocolates with any purchase. I added Chocolate Rose for $3.99 to my cart and then went to check out.

Enter code 10324 for one pound of assorted chocolates shipped with any purchase

angoras2love

I smell chocolate, need chocolate NOW. Too bad, can’t get it that fast. The number did not work says already used. Was on website two days ago and bought 3 lbs of chocolate on the 50 percent off sale on holiday candy. Waiting for my eggnog creams and regular creams. At half price, I still spent a bit of money because of the shipping, I live in California where we don’t have Fannie May but do have See’s and Helen Grace.

Maybe the stores in the east coast have these chocolates on half price as end of the holidays and they have to get rid of them somehow. Might be worth a check or phone call. Look at the website to see what is on sale.

Eggnog creams are calling me now and I have never tasted one.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Almost Free (AR,S&H,Enter to Win, etc) Fannie May – Receive a $25 online coupon