hi fom Nebraska

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s hi fom Nebraska

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      bcoffey68359

Hi everyone – I new from Friend ,NE . I have been busy looking at this wonderful website. I found in Women’s day and have been intrested since. I do home daycare for a living and would love some money saving tips on whatever – being frugual is very new to me , but I would love love love to get my bills paid off & put some money away for a raiy day:smile: I have been trying my very best to keep my finances under control. Thanks bcoffey68359

rtebalt

Welcome! Enjoy the site!!! 🙂

JoAnn

bcoffey68359, Welcome to the site. Alot of friendly people here, if you need any help just ask. Enjoy

MorningG

There’s a lot of folks here with GREAT tips and helpful advice. I’m learning something new every day!

wilbe95

Welcome neighbor :). You will find lots of information on here. If you have any questions just ask. Look forward to your future posts.

bcoffey68359

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome – love it already

jkpjohnson

Hi bcoffey68359,

Welcome I am also a neighbor (from MN). In the last week, I havee noticed aalot more “newer members” from the upper midwest. That is GREAT, more things I can identify with.

***Bummer, I need to get a new KEYBOARD, it is repeating various letters/numbers at random, just started yesterday. Anybody have a “Cure” for this?

faxonfive

You fit right in !!! I am really enjoying your posts!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s hi fom Nebraska