dipsy doodle no-bake cookies in a jar

dipsy doodle no-bake cookie mix

1 cup Cornflakes, finely crushed

1/2 cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats

1/4 cup shredded coconut, firmly packed

1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips

1/3 cup Butterscotch chips

Layering Dry Mix:

Layer crushed cornflakes, rolled oats and shredded coconut into a 1 PINT jar in the order listed. Combine the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and put into a ziplock sandwich or snack bag and add to the top of the jar. Attach recipe to jar:

Dipsy Doodle No-Bake Cookies

1 Dipsy Doodle No-Bake Cookie mix

1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)

1/3 cup light corn syrup

Remove chocolate and butterscotch chips from jar; set aside. Heat peanut butter and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over low (or medium low) heat until mixture is smooth, stirring to prevent sticking. Remove from heat.

Add dry ingredients from jar, mixing until evenly coated. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill cookies in refrigerator for 15 minutes.

Put chocolate and butterscotch chips into a small microwave safe bowl. Heat mixture in microwave on high for 10 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir.

Repeat heating and stirring until chips are melted. Remove cookies from refrigerator. Dip the top of each cookie into the melted chocolate and butterscotch mixture.

Return cookies to baking sheet and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Makes about 20 cookies.

add your own creative touches:

dipsy doodle no-bake cookies are the perfect ingredient for fun at a sleepover. along with the ingredients listed, set out small bowls of sprinkles, nuts and colored sugar. each guest can decorate their own cookie creation after dipping it into the melted chocolate-butterscotch mixture.

in a matte of minutes kids have a whole lot of fun and a snack all rolled into one!

recipe from: ball idea book

faxonfive

I love the recipe all with the exception of the peanut butter, am I the only one in the world who cant stand peanut butter???

JoAnn

CoolCat, this sounds like a yummy dish. Lynn, I”m around a high % of a captive audience that can’t stand peanut butter either Lolll. Sorry but they hate it too.

DohDohBird

These sound great! A nice change from my usual no-bake recipe!

JoAnn

And your usual no-bake recipe would be what ? Sounds interesting.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.