MYO Terra Cotta Flower Pot Witch- Crafts & Homemade Items

I saw this witch on pinterest but it didn't list a source or any directions, so I'm kind of going by the seat of my pants on how exactly to make this! First you need a 4" Pot, painted purple a 3" Pot, painted green and 6 smaller pots that go down a size each (for the hat) a 4" saucer 5"

flower pot, flower pot witch, halloween crafts, terra cotta witch, witch, saucer, paint, glue, place, painted, http://amzn.to/1horg8t, pots, black, purple, green, pinterest, cotta, orange, terra, buttons, gluing, love, http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/41/0b/d5/410bd510cfb99adc2c947344b6df164b.jpg, source, seat, make, color, found, desired, remaining, creations, natural, friends, gorgeous, artists, pictured, original, witches, wait, pointy, give, designs, invert, creator, create, project, flip, pants, kind, flower

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire MYO Terra Cotta Flower Pot Witch

I saw this witch on pinterest but it didn't list a source or any directions, so I'm kind of going by the seat of my pants on how exactly to make this!

First you need a 4" Pot, painted purple
    a 3" Pot, painted green
    and 6 smaller pots that go down a size each (for the hat)
    a 4" saucer
    5" saucer

Paint
    Beads
    Straw for hairClick image for larger version. 

Name:	flower-pot-witch.jpg 
Views:	11305 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	11479
    Ribbon

Spray paint the 5" saucer and the 4" saucer Black. Flip it upside down and place the purple pot on top, glue it into place with a hot glue gun or craft glue.

Paint on the face of your witch on the green pot and then seat it on top of the purple pot, gluing it into place.

Place the 4" saucer that has been painted black on top of the green pot. Use a hot glue gun to glue "hair" onto the undersides of the black saucer. Decorate it with buttons or paint, stickers, etc as desired.

You can either paint the remaining orange pots (orange) or just use the natural color of the terra cotta. These ones are painted. Paint on various designs or glue buttons onto the pots and invert them onto the saucer, gluing them in place to create a pointy hat, as pictured.

I would really love to see the ORIGINAL creator and source of this project, because, like I said, I found this here on pinterest and would love to see more of this artists creations! But I can't wait to make a few of these gorgeous witches to give to friends.
    Finally Saving Money & My Mind !

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MYO Terra Cotta Flower Pot Witch

This is darling, How can I get the pattern as would love to make one? I make soldiers our of flower pots and love them to.