Recipes » Mix Recipes » Mug ~ Cup Mixes » Hearty Ranch Potato Mix in a Mug

Hearty Ranch Potato Mix in a Mug

fb iconpinterest iconpinterest iconlinkedin iconbuffer icon

Hearty Ranch Potatoes in a Mug

2/3 cup dried mashed potatoes
1 tablespoon Ranch dressing mix
1 tablespoon real bacon bits
1 teaspoon dried chives

In a small bowl, combine above ingredients. Mix well and place in sandwich size zip-top bag and seal. Place sealed bag in mug. Make sure the mug holds a volume of 1 1/2 cups. Decorate and add following directions:

Hearty Ranch Potatoes:

Hearty Ranch Potato Mix
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter or margarine

Place mix from bag in mug.

In small saucepan over medium heat, place water, milk and butter. Bring to a low simmer and pour over ingredients in mug. Mix well, cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff lightly with fork.

View More Mug Mixes

See More Mixes

4 thoughts on “Hearty Ranch Potato Mix in a Mug”

1. looks and sounds great< it will be something my granddaughter can do and then have ready for a snack when she gets home........ love these cup mixes, also the dump ones for the crockpot.

2. such a great selection…i did cake in mug for christmas and everyone loved them…i like the idea of adding the powder egg white; makes it easier for the person making!

3. Do you suppose you could add powdered milk to dry ingredients and an extra 1/3 cup water with wet so you can heat up the water in the mug, then mix all dry ingredients in and let sit?

• Do you suppose you could add powdered milk to dry ingredients and an extra 1/3 cup water with wet so you can heat up the water in the mug, then mix all dry ingredients in and let sit?

Yes, definitely, but I’d add an additional pat of butter to it to make up for the lack of milk-fat.

Leave a Comment