Hello, I am new here.. looking forward to all the wonderful ideas & tips..

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello, I am new here.. looking forward to all the wonderful ideas & tips..

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SuzyJC

Hello everyone, 😀 Just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.. I am a homebound grandma in the Denver Colorado area.. by homebound I mean that I don’t really get around very well after several spinal surgeries..

I love cooking, crafts and have recently gotten very interested in home food preservation (ie.. Canning my own food).. I am addicted to recipes and cookbooks, especially those from days of old as they have the most wonderful recipes in them..

I am also trying to teach myself how to sew & quilt.. although I have not finished any of my projects yet.. but I will, some day..

😀 I look forward to all of the wonderful tips and ideas I know I will find on this site.. Blessings to each and everyone..

mandy1

Hi there SuzyJC, Welcome to the site! There are a ton of different features and sections here. I can’t wait to read your tips and ideas too!

:w2:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello, I am new here.. looking forward to all the wonderful ideas & tips..