login

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support login

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      alice222

I just paid for one year membership….HOWEVER I am having trouble …I have tried several times to print and still can’t…..did i make mistake by subscribing… I never received an activation link…..now what

Tech

@alice222 505523 wrote:

I just paid for one year membership….however i am having trouble …i have tried several times to print and still can’t…..did i make mistake by subscribing… i never received an activation link…..now what

the subscription option removes ads from the site and doesn’t have anything to do with any other feature. it is automatically activated the second that you subscribe and i see that it’s active in your account.

there is a tab on the left hand side of the page that says “begin here”, it explains each of the sections of the site and the various features within the site, including printing.

here is a direct link to the printing instructions:

Budget101.com – – How to Print Articles Recipes and Forum Threads

If you are still unable to print after following the directions chances are that you do not have javascript enabled in your browser, (it’s required for printing).

alice222

My antivirus will not allow me to install Javascript…. now what…do i need to unscribe?

Tech

@alice222 505561 wrote:

My antivirus will not allow me to install Javascript…. now what…do i need to unscribe?

It sounds like your antivirus is rather outdated. Most sites use Javascript to display various interactive features.

I would seriously consider altering the settings to allow Javascript or finding a better antiviral solution as the one you’re using is seriously ruining your web viewing experience.

alice222

three computers–three different antivirus–all advise not to use javascript–the desk top is two weeks old –one lap is 2 years the other is five months…microsoft techs say they are in excellent condition and plenty power…

Tech

@alice222 505580 wrote:

three computers–three different antivirus–all advise not to use javascript–the desk top is two weeks old –one lap is 2 years the other is five months…microsoft techs say they are in excellent condition and plenty power…

and that’s fine, and your choice, but as I said, lack of Javascript is greatly hindering your web experience as Many Many things run on it, like the ability to Print, for example. There isn’t anything I can do to help you as the site is functioning properly and it’s your own system that is preventing features from working properly.

Have a Great Weekend!

AngryLioness

It would appear that your antivirus program is set for beginners, or those with little web experience. I couldn’t imagine allowing a program to shut off features online so that it can “do its job”, that’s like a baker buying a cake at walmart to give to his customers who ordered a cake, lol.

if you want real antivirus/malware protection without shutting off features from your computer to block your online experience you can download malwarebytes from malwarebytes.org

it is the only computer std prevention program that i use, but then again, i’ve been around the web for 16 years, so I’ve grown accustomed to knowing the difference between a decent site and a potentially dangerous site.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support login