Another newbie

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Another newbie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mrskbishop

My name is Kim and I live in Southern Wisconsin. I stumbled across this site today and am looking forward to exploring!

Two months ago I found myself unexpectedly unemployed. I haven’t quite recovered from it yet, but I’ve made a lot of progress. I am going to be 55 in July and that qualifies me to receive my pension beginning in August. So at least I have steady income in my future. It is about half of what I made monthly at my job, so frugality is high on my to do list. I’m sure my husband will appreciate it too!

I would love to meet other people on this site and make some friends. :039:

xstepmom

@mrskbishop 497872 wrote:

My name is Kim and I live in Southern Wisconsin. I stumbled across this site today and am looking forward to exploring!

Two months ago I found myself unexpectedly unemployed. I haven’t quite recovered from it yet, but I’ve made a lot of progress. I am going to be 55 in July and that qualifies me to receive my pension beginning in August. So at least I have steady income in my future. It is about half of what I made monthly at my job, so frugality is high on my to do list. I’m sure my husband will appreciate it too!

I would love to meet other people on this site and make some friends. :039:

Hi there! Welcome to the Site!! I guess I’ll play Welcome Wagon this morning Smile, its spring!

I’ve been on this site for awhile and I LOVE it the people are really helpful. If you have a question you can just click on the forum that fits your question and ask there. I’ve learned alot and found some great (cheap!) recipes along the way.

My recommendation is to keep an eye out for the Budget101 Challenges- you can win really cool stuff and you learn alot from the answers too.

showered with love

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Another newbie